    Can anyone offer advice on how to curb its new-found enthusiasm?

    Thanks,
    Neil.

    anon, Oct 3, 2003

  2. We all know that anon () screamed at the top of his
    lungs:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I use Norton Internet Security 2003, and before I upgraded to ADSL I
    > had no problems, but since changing service I find that the pop-ups I
    > want are being automatically shut by Norton. The things I mean are
    > online banking screens etc.
    > Can anyone offer advice on how to curb its new-found enthusiasm?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Neil.

    For Norton PF, do these: open Norton, click on "ad blocking," then click on
    turn off.

    --
    Do the Dew - Dewman
    has been changed to

    DUH

    yellow submarine, Oct 3, 2003

  3. anon

    Billh Guest

    Don't use the product so if you don't find a workable solution try the
    Google tool bar 2.0 it has a popup blocker that you can just click a button
    in the browser to allow popups by domain or for just that page. Very easy
    to use plus you get a google search to boot.

    Billh, Oct 4, 2003