    connect afterwords...
    --
    The bear truth
    =?Utf-8?B?S29kaWFr?=, Nov 9, 2007

  2. Hi
    There is probably some components of NAV still running in background.
    Look at the Startup and the Services to make sure that every thing is out.
    This might help too in the process of taking every thing out,
    http://www.ezlan.net/infestation.html#startup
    After cleaning Reboot and do Network Repair if needed.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 10, 2007