    2003, It has started being crappy and wont re install

    so i just downloaded AVG

    it anygood?

    Christo, Dec 23, 2004

  2. Christo

    Sean Guest

    "Christo" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > simply does AVG free offer the same protection level as Norton AntiVirus
    > 2003, It has started being crappy and wont re install
    >
    > so i just downloaded AVG
    >
    > it anygood?

    Oh, YES!
    --
    *..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

    Sean, Dec 24, 2004

  3. Christo

    Kerodo Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > simply does AVG free offer the same protection level as Norton AntiVirus
    > 2003, It has started being crappy and wont re install
    >
    > so i just downloaded AVG
    >
    > it anygood?

    You might like Avast better.. Does everything Norton does and it's
    free..

    Kerodo

    Kerodo, Dec 24, 2004
  4. Christo

    srm Guest

    Christo wrote:

    > simply does AVG free offer the same protection level as Norton AntiVirus
    > 2003, It has started being crappy and wont re install
    >
    > so i just downloaded AVG
    >
    > it anygood?

    I use AVG on our one remaining Windows machine. Seems to do a good job and
    the latest version integrates well with Thunderbird (which earlier ones
    didn't). That said, all incoming mail goes through a Linux server running
    AntiVir & Spamassassin, so malware doesn't stand much of a chance.

    --
    @+

    srm, Dec 24, 2004
  5. Christo

    donnie Guest

    On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 05:36:21 -0000, "Sean" <>
    wrote:

    >Oh, YES!
    >--

    Nice art work.