    I cannot update my Norton AntiVirus 2002. The subscription expires in
    Dec 2007.

    , Jan 4, 2007

  2. optikl Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I cannot update my Norton AntiVirus 2002. The subscription expires in
    > Dec 2007.

    Are you getting error messages?

    optikl, Jan 4, 2007

  3. erewhon Guest

    >>I cannot update my Norton AntiVirus 2002. The subscription expires in
    >> Dec 2007.

    > Are you getting error messages?

    Are you a time traveller?

    erewhon, Jan 4, 2007
  4. optikl Guest

    optikl, Jan 5, 2007
  5. optikl Guest

    "erewhon" <> wrote in message

    >>>I cannot update my Norton AntiVirus 2002. The subscription expires in
    >>> Dec 2007.

    >> Are you getting error messages?

    > Are you a time traveller?

    Are you really dead?

    optikl, Jan 5, 2007
  6. pay the fee to symantec and an unbelievable thing will happen: will
    work again

    jeferson propheta

    Jeferson Propheta, Jan 10, 2007
  7. Zilbandy Guest

    On 10 Jan 2007 09:38:41 -0800, "Jeferson Propheta"
    <> wrote:

    >pay the fee to symantec and an unbelievable thing will happen: will
    >work again
    >
    >jeferson propheta
    >
    > escreveu:
    >
    >> I cannot update my Norton AntiVirus 2002. The subscription expires in
    >> Dec 2007.

    Why pay a renewal fee 11 months early? He said "expires in Dec. 2007."

    --
    Zilbandy

    Zilbandy, Jan 10, 2007
  8. balci Guest

    On Jan 10, 5:43 pm, Zilbandy <> wrote:
    > On 10 Jan 2007 09:38:41 -0800, "Jeferson Propheta"
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >pay the fee to symantec and an unbelievable thing will happen: will
    > >work again

    > >jeferson propheta

    > > escreveu:

    > >> I cannot update my Norton AntiVirus 2002. The subscription expires in
    > >> Dec 2007.Why pay a renewal fee 11 months early? He said "expires in Dec. 2007."

    Better idea: Uninstall the Norton bloatware (using their own software,
    if necessary!) and install NOD32 (www.eset.com).

    It's cheaper, faster, more accurate and the developers aren't conmen.

    balci, Jan 25, 2007