    client and re-send the message from the Sent Message folder." I have
    since un-installed the popup ad software, but this problem still occurs.
    Any ideas (on how to correct this)?

    Rover, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Rover

    Ðaz ©. Guest

    sounds like the connection is timing out -go to :
    Tools>Accounts>Mail...highlight the account you are using(if you have more
    than one) then select 'Propeties' select'Advanced'tab and set server time
    out to a longer time.
    worth a try

    "Rover" <> wrote in message
    : I installed anti-popup-ad software and ever since then, on the first
    : email of a session, when Norton does its virus check, I get the message
    : "Norton AntiVirus was unable to send your email message because the
    : connection to your mail server was interrupted. Please open your email
    :

    Ðaz ©., Aug 8, 2003

  3. Rover

    F Smith Guest

    Had same problem. Disabled NAV outgoing e-mail protection and problem
    was solved.

    F Smith, Aug 9, 2003