    program ok but everytime i reeboot the computer, worm protection disables
    itself.

    any idea guys.

    JOni, Jan 5, 2005

  2. JOni

    Jasper Blom Guest

    "JOni" <> schreef in bericht
    news:crha7o$ntd$...
    > Does anyone know if this version works with windows 98se. I`ve installed
    > the program ok but everytime i reeboot the computer, worm protection
    > disables itself.
    >
    > any idea guys.

    Mail this question to symantec site. :0)
    Jasper

    Jasper Blom, Jan 5, 2005

  3. JOni

    JOni Guest

    How do i do that, cant seem to find a email response

    JOni, Jan 5, 2005
  4. JOni

    Ionizer Guest

    "JOni" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know if this version works with windows 98se. I`ve installed

    the
    > program ok but everytime i reeboot the computer, worm protection

    disables
    > itself.
    >
    > any idea guys.

    NAV 2005 System Requirements:
    http://www.symantec.com/nav/nav_9xnt/sys_req.html

    --
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Jan 5, 2005
  5. JOni

    Brian G Guest

    JOni wrote:
    > Does anyone know if this version works with windows 98se. I`ve
    > installed the program ok but everytime i reeboot the computer, worm
    > protection disables itself.
    >
    > any idea guys.

    JOni,

    Have you tried double-clicking the desktop icon and then on Help and
    Support?

    This got me in touch with then by e-mail when I've had problems with Norton
    in the past.

    Brian G

    Brian G, Jan 5, 2005
  6. JOni

    Noel Paton Guest

    Noel Paton, Jan 5, 2005
  7. JOni

    JOni Guest

    Yea found it - Thanks, Not that they were any good mind.

    JOni, Jan 6, 2005
  8. JOni

    Brian G Guest

    JOni wrote:
    > Yea found it - Thanks, Not that they were any good mind.

    Now that's NOT unusual with Norton support :)

    Brian G

    Brian G, Jan 6, 2005