    Is there anyone experiencing this issue?

    Thanks,

    Jas.

    Jason Davis, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Jason Davis

    Buffalo Guest

    "Jason Davis" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have a weird error with my NAV 2003. Everytime I open my outlook,
    > and after a few seconds, Norton Antivirus closes. I tried
    > re-installing, even used the cleanup utility. It doesn't help.
    >
    > Is there anyone experiencing this issue?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Jas.

    Try an online virus check:
    Online Antivirus scanners:
    --------------------------
    http://www.ravantivirus.com/scan/ [See **]

    Buffalo, Oct 7, 2003

  3. Jason Davis

    Shane Guest

    "Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@noBS.nada> wrote in message news:<RGCgb.517235$cF.186348@rwcrnsc53>...
    > "Jason Davis" <> wrote in message
    > > I have a weird error with my NAV 2003. Everytime I open my outlook,
    > > and after a few seconds, Norton Antivirus closes. I tried
    > > re-installing, even used the cleanup utility. It doesn't help.
    > >
    > > Is there anyone experiencing this issue?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > Jas.

    > Try an online virus check:
    > Online Antivirus scanners:
    > --------------------------
    > http://housecall.trendmicro.com/housecall/start_corp.asp
    > http://www.kaspersky.com/remoteviruschk.html
    > http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/default.asp
    > http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/activescan.asp
    > http://commandondemand.com/eval/index.cfm
    > http://www.ravantivirus.com/scan/ [See **]
    > http://www.bitdefender.com/scan/licence.php
    > http://www.pcpitstop.com/antivirus/default.asp
    > http://scan.sygatetech.com/prestealthscan.html

    You may have the W32/Swen@MM, I-Worm.Swen (AVP), or a variation virus.
    One symptom is that it terminates anti-virus programs prematurely.
    Both Norton and Mcafee websites tell you how to remove virus if you
    are effected.

    Shane, Oct 8, 2003