    load when I boot up. Also it has slowed my computer down to a crawl. I am
    using windows 98.
    Patt

    Patt, Jul 22, 2005

  2. Patt

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Patt, <>, whose name means "has dismal shock-absorbers; really,
    really ugly; made entirely of surgeon’s plastic", expanded:

    > Is there a way to install norton anti virus 2005 in the comprehensive
    > manner, instead of the express way.

    Format and reinstall.

    > I don`t want all the features of the program loading at startup.

    You have spyware.

    > I tried the disable function, but they still load when I boot up.

    Format and reinstall.

    > Also it has slowed my computer down to a crawl.

    Get rid of SP2.

    > I am using windows 98.

    Why are you using windows 98?

    > Patt.

    I always see trouble coming.

    > Nothing. They still haven't gotten over my leather fetish.

    Have you ever paid to download porn from the Internet?

    pcbutts1, Jul 22, 2005

  3. Patt

    Evan Platt Guest

    Patt <> wrote:

    > Is there a way to install norton anti virus 2005 in the comprehensive
    > manner, instead of the express way.

    I can't help you but can suggest that you learn how to post.

    > I don`t want all the features of the program loading at startup.

    I don't use that so can't help with your questions.

    > I tried the disable function, but they still load when I boot up.

    Format and reinstall.

    > Also it has slowed my computer down to a crawl.

    Don't post under the delimiter.

    > I am using windows 98.

    What would happen if you were not using windows 98?

    > Patt.

    You know, Patt, I don't appreciate that.

    Evan Platt, Jul 22, 2005