    How do i switch it on?

    Many thanks,

    thud11

    Look in my eyes and you'll find me, Aug 31, 2003

  2. Look in my eyes and you'll find me

    Um Bongo Guest

    "Look in my eyes and you'll find me" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am running NAV2002 on OE6 and Outlook 2000 all on ME. When i send a
    > message it scans the outgoing mail, but doenst when email are incoming.
    > How do i switch it on?
    >
    > Many thanks,
    >
    > thud11

    main screen on NAV, select options, interent, e-mail, check the boxes..okey
    dokey...

    Um Bongo, Aug 31, 2003

  3. Look in my eyes and you'll find me

    BJ Guest

    In options, go to email and check both the incoming and out going boxes

    BJ, Aug 31, 2003
  4. Look in my eyes and you'll find me

    doS Guest

    Totally useless, will in some cases mess up the incoming email..

    doS, Aug 31, 2003
  5. Look in my eyes and you'll find me

    BJ Guest

    Never had a problem with it myself!

    Only thing that messes up incoming in my experience is the security
    settings.

    BJ, Aug 31, 2003