    doesn't have remove as an option. I can skip it or I can exclude it, but I
    can't delete it.
    Any help would be appreciated.

    ok, May 13, 2005

  2. ok wrote:
    > My wife's computer is being plagued with pop-ups. I'm running Norton
    > Antivirus, Adaware and Zone Alarm. Norton Antivirus detects the
    > adware but doesn't have remove as an option. I can skip it or I can
    > exclude it, but I can't delete it.
    > Any help would be appreciated.

    Have you tried scanning in safe-mode?
    Did you make a note of the location of the offending file(s)?
    Have you tried to manually delete it/them?
    Are you using a pop-up stopper?
    Clean the system,see: Virus Removal Instructions
    http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/
    Then read this: Keeping Windows Clean
    http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/keepingclean.html
    -max