    how many pcs are allowed activation when you buy nis 2004? when it came out
    i heard 2 , is this right?

    and what is the difference between pro and non pro?
    msi, Feb 4, 2004

  2. msi

    Thor Guest

    You've posted this question 3 times now in 3 days. It's completely
    unnecessary to post the same question so many times in such a short span of
    time. Ever think about contacting Norton and asking THEM?

    Thor, Feb 5, 2004

  3. msi

    msi Guest

    it is not thor because no one freaking answers in any group, so i feel
    completely ignored.
    i looked on symantec site and can't find anything.

    msi, Feb 5, 2004
  4. msi

    Guest

    On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 00:06:40 -0800, "msi" <> wrote:

    >it is not thor because no one freaking answers in any group, so i feel
    >completely ignored.
    >i looked on symantec site and can't find anything.

    1

    Roy - Carpe Noctem
    , Feb 5, 2004
  5. msi

    msi Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 00:06:40 -0800, "msi" <> wrote:
    >
    > >it is not thor because no one freaking answers in any group, so i feel
    > >completely ignored.
    > >i looked on symantec site and can't find anything.

    > 1
    >
    > Roy - Carpe Noctem

    1? lol
    msi, Feb 5, 2004
  6. msi

    George Guest

    So, you're "lol" because you don't LIKE the answer??? It IS one, just like
    other retail Symantec software. You can usually pick up another copy
    relatively cheaply by searching the merchants at www.pricewatch.com.

    George, Feb 5, 2004
  7. msi

    Thor Guest

    "msi" <> wrote in message
    > it is not thor because no one freaking answers in any group, so i feel
    > completely ignored.
    > i looked on symantec site and can't find anything.

    Keep posting like that and people are sure to ignore your questions in the
    future out of sheer irritation. 3 posts in 3 days for the same fucking
    question is too much. Give people more than 1 goddamn day to see your post
    answer for christs sake. And you can CALL norton if you have such a pressing
    question about one of their products, you know. Sheesh!
    Thor, Feb 5, 2004
  8. "Thor" <> wrote in message
    > You've posted this question 3 times now in 3 days. It's completely
    > unnecessary to post the same question so many times in such a short span

    You arsehole. The fact you've responded like this makes you a bigger ****
    than anyone - and fucking clueless tooboot.

    killfile>
    Lucy Explainin, Feb 5, 2004
  9. msi

    Thor Guest

    "Lucy Explainin" <> wrote in message

    > "Thor" <> wrote in message
    > > You've posted this question 3 times now in 3 days. It's completely
    > > unnecessary to post the same question so many times in such a short span

    > You arsehole. The fact you've responded like this makes you a bigger ****
    > than anyone - and fucking clueless tooboot.

    Dumbass, it was constructive advice. Posting the same question 3 times in 3
    days is ridiculous. Not everyone checks the newsgroup every single day, but
    his original post will still be there for all who missed seeing it the first
    and second day. And those that saw it and did not answer, either didn't know
    the answer, or didn't care to answer, so posting it again isn't going to
    make those people suddenly decide to respond. All it means is that he is
    being too impatient. This is Usenet, not a fucking chat client or instant
    messaging program. Get a clue.
    Thor, Feb 5, 2004
    Yawn - troll.
    Lucy Explainin, Feb 5, 2004
  11. msi

    Night_Seer Guest

    Lucy Explainin wrote:
    > "Thor" <> wrote in message
    > Yawn - troll.

    LOL Thor...a troll...now i've heard everything...its too bad you didn't
    wait long enough to get some real advice from him, as he has helped more
    people than anyone I know on here...get a clue.

    --
    Night_Seer
    Night_Seer, Feb 5, 2004
  12. msi

    msi Guest

    "George" <> wrote in message
    > So, you're "lol" because you don't LIKE the answer??? It IS one, just

    like
    > other retail Symantec software. You can usually pick up another copy
    > relatively cheaply by searching the merchants at www.pricewatch.com.
    >
    > "msi" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > <> wrote in message

    feel

    > > > 1
    > > >
    > > > Roy - Carpe Noctem

    > > 1? lol

    No, I thought he said 1 not about activation, but somewthing else, sorry.
    msi, Feb 5, 2004
  13. "Night_Seer" <ecamacho4 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message
    "> LOL Thor...a troll...now i've heard everything...its too bad you didn't
    > wait long enough to get some real advice from him, as he has helped more
    > people than anyone I know on here...get a clue.

    "

    Usenet contains a large proportion of silly stupid fuckwit replies like
    thors which is kind of a contradiction in terms to the post in hand.

    As for helping loads of people - I suggest you take a look back at some of
    the muppets posts. Get a clue.
    Lucy Explainin, Feb 6, 2004
  14. msi

    Night_Seer Guest

    Lucy Explainin wrote:
    > "Night_Seer" <ecamacho4 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message
    > "> LOL Thor...a troll...now i've heard everything...its too bad you
    > didn't
    >> wait long enough to get some real advice from him, as he has helped
    >> more people than anyone I know on here...get a clue.

    > "
    >
    > Usenet contains a large proportion of silly stupid fuckwit replies
    > like thors which is kind of a contradiction in terms to the post in
    > hand.
    >
    > As for helping loads of people - I suggest you take a look back at
    > some of the muppets posts. Get a clue.

    I think you need to get a clue...and a new NG.

    --
    Night_Seer
    Night_Seer, Feb 6, 2004
  15. "Night_Seer" <ecamacho4 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message " think you
    need to get a clue...and a new NG."

    whatever....
    Lucy Explainin, Feb 6, 2004