    file ?

    THanx
    Dhiren
    Guest, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Guest

    Jackie Guest

    I got a script with my 60day trial of vs.net. And I found
    it by searching my c: drive (where vs.net was installed)
    for "northwind*.*" or "northwnd*.*" The script was in one
    of vs.net subdirectories or maybe it was the framework I
    don't remember. Do a search of your hard drive. Once you
    find the script with extension .sql run the script and it
    will set up that database for you. Same for the other
    databases.

    jackie

    Jackie, Apr 22, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    you can download it in the MSDN, go search for it.

    Guest, Apr 22, 2004