Northstar computer

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by mtnman13, Jul 30, 2005.

  1. mtnman13

    mtnman13 Guest

    Does anyone know who manufactures Northstar computers? I found one in a
    dumpster that is lacking the hard drive and the processor chip and ? It
    is a Model A950 and has the caption "Northstar" prominently dislayed on
    front right under the flat panel display. But, of course a freind says
    :maybe that's not the brand:... like sure, that's the only thing it
    could be. But I can't find any information about who made it or where
    to get parts for it, etc. It was, (surprise,) Made in China. It is a
    little different. Weird looking duck. For one thing it has a profile
    (Side view of course) like an A frame, deep at the base with an
    adjustable stand in the back and narrow at the top. It has some othetr
    stickers on the back like the standard Windows registration and some
    funny stuff like one sticker that says HSLCPCE7 with the LC underlined.
    That sticker obviously itetrates some features like

    A950/3 in 1/ Win DVD/Scrapbook(partly obscured here but I think
    pSLP/Diskeeper/Easy CD Creator ??? Office &
    Websites/PC-Cillin/Earthlink

    And then a tech. support phone number, (I guess I should probably try
    that, huh? Yeah, wouldn't you just know it, it's Friday night
    already.... Maybe Monday, 8-4 China daylight savings time.)

    Tech Support:(866)507-4684

    All I seem to get for hits (LOTS AND LOTS OF IRRELEVANT ONES, on Google
    or Yahoo!, etc. are for all kinds of gadgets and subjects called
    "Northstar" something or other but nothing I can find relating to this
    box or ANY computers for that matter. It's a neat rig with flat panel
    display, all kinds of poets, even one for a joystick,and onre for a
    separate monitor, etc.

    I sure would like to fire that puttpy up but not until I can replace
    the parts that were obviously scavenged from it. I hate to see what
    looks like a very good computer die an obscure death in the landfill.

    Any information greatly appreciated.

    Thanks Y'all

    Dan Whitaker
    e-mail
    mtnman13, Jul 30, 2005

  2. mtnman13

    pcbutts1 Guest

    mtnman13, <> wrote:

    > Does anyone know who manufactures Northstar computers?

    Get rid of SP2.

    > I found one in a dumpster that is lacking the hard drive and the
    > processor chip and?

    Get rid of SP2.

    > It is a Model A950 and has the caption "Northstar" prominently dislayed
    > on front right under the flat panel display.

    It's really developed.

    > But, of course a freind says could be.

    But?

    > But I can't find any information about who made it or where to get parts
    > for it, etc. It was, (surprise,) Made in China.

    You will never know unless you try.

    > It is a little different.

    Different things.

    > Weird looking duck.

    Weird, eh.

    > For one thing it has a profile (Side view of course) like an A frame,
    > deep at the base with an adjustable stand in the back and narrow at the
    > top.

    It's better to have a friend than money.

    > It has some othetr stickers on the back like the standard Windows
    > registration and some funny stuff like one sticker that says HSLCPCE7 with
    > the LC underlined.

    Argh, shit. Yet another giggling fuckwit.

    > That sticker obviously itetrates some features like A950/3 in 1/ Win
    > DVD/Scrapbook(partly obscured here but I think pSLP/Diskeeper/Easy CD
    > Creator?

    Maybe you should think harder next time, mtnman13.

    > Office & Websites/PC-Cillin/Earthlink And then a tech.

    That reminds me, I should be getting back to my office.

    > support phone number, (I guess I should probably try that, huh?

    Make up your mind, will you or won't you?

    > Yeah, wouldn't you just know it, it's Friday night already....

    Just go away and don't bother me, mother-fucker.

    > Maybe Monday, 8-4 China daylight savings time.) Tech
    > Support[IDIOTICON]

    You can't get anywhere with 'maybe this' and 'maybe that.' Make up your
    fucking mind.

    > 866)507-4684 All I seem to get for hits (LOTS AND LOTS OF IRRELEVANT
    > ONES, on Google or Yahoo!

    Do you have any evidence to support the idea that you seem to get for hits
    (lots and lots of irrelevant ones?

    > , etc. are for all kinds of gadgets and subjects called "Northstar"
    > something or other but nothing I can find relating to this box or ANY
    > computers for that matter.

    You have spyware. Update your BIOS.

    > It's a neat rig with flat panel display, all kinds of poets, even one
    > for a joystick,and onre for a separate monitor, etc. I sure would like
    > to fire that puttpy up but not until I can replace the parts that were
    > obviously scavenged from it.

    Your signature separator is NOT Usenet Compliant!

    > I hate to see what looks like a very good computer die an obscure death
    > in the landfill.

    to see what looks like a very good computer die an obscure death in the
    landfill is not so bad, really.

    > Any information greatly appreciated.

    Gosh. You look awful.

    > Thanks Y'all Dan Whitaker.

    You can repay me by sucking my cock.
    pcbutts1, Jul 30, 2005

  3. mtnman13

    Gnasher Guest

    Is there any way of banning incontinent Turets sufferers from this
    newsgroup?

    Witness:

    Gnasher, Jul 30, 2005
  4. mtnman13