Northern Gannet diving for food

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by me, Mar 21, 2013.

  1. me

    me Guest

    me, Mar 21, 2013

  2. me

    me Guest

    On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 19:37:27 -0400, Alan Browne
    <> wrote:

    >On 2013.03.21 19:21 , me wrote:
    >> We only get to see this maybe one week or so in the spring and again
    >> in the fall. The best capture so far this spring. Use the slide show
    >> option.
    >>
    >> http://edwardgruf.com/2013-03-20_gannets_diving_best/

    >Definitely my favourite of the bunch:
    >http://edwardgruf.com/2013-03-20_gannets_diving_best/slides/_DSC8927.html

    That was "best in focus sequence" you might like these from the
    greater group not parred down for my birder friends. These birds are
    really impressive to watch falling from the heights they do.

    http://edwardgruf.com/2013-03-20 gannets_dive /slides/_DSC8863.html

    http://edwardgruf.com/2013-03-20 gannets_dive /slides/_DSC8847.html
    me, Mar 22, 2013