    Just wondering if anyone has any experience ordering products online at
    Norman Camera.

    Thanks

    des, Aug 23, 2004

  2. des

    wayne Guest

    Seems like a pretty good company

    took .55 seconds for me to find the answer use google yourself next time

    norman camera + review

    Give a Man an answer help him once

    Show him how to find it

    Help him for a lifetime

    http://www.bizrate.com/ratings_guide/cust_reviews__mid--23500,cat_id--1.html

    Wayne

    wayne, Aug 23, 2004

  3. des

    Sheila Guest

    We have ordered from them 3 time, but always through their 800 number.
    Always, our experience has been good.

    Sheila, Aug 23, 2004