    adonis Guest

    Wie heeft er de muziek dvd van Norah Jones & Diana Krall?

    bvd

    adonis, Dec 4, 2004

  2. adonis

    Galley Guest

    On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 08:05:20 +0100, "adonis" <> spewed forth
    these words of wisdom:

    >Wie heeft er de muziek dvd van Norah Jones & Diana Krall?
    >
    >bvd

    Dunno what the hell you said, but those two are certainly hot! ;-)

    Galley

    Galley, Dec 5, 2004

  3. On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 04:46:20 GMT, Galley
    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 08:05:20 +0100, "adonis" <> spewed forth
    >these words of wisdom:
    >
    >>Wie heeft er de muziek dvd van Norah Jones & Diana Krall?
    >>
    >>bvd

    >Dunno what the hell you said, but those two are certainly hot! ;-)

    He wants people to post music DVDs in this NG. The genius tried this
    in a Dutch DVD NG too. Don't worry, he will find out about google and
    the concept of "read before you ask" soon enough.

    Mischa

    Mischa van Dinter, Dec 5, 2004