    there some hidden agenda that I am unable to fathom? From where I sit it
    appears to be a mere retard who has no life and is too stupid to find a
    hobby. Sheesh!!! It's a shame these people are able to breed!!!
    Robert, Apr 23, 2006

  2. Robert wrote:
    > What's up with the long list of nonsense posts from an obvious loser? Is
    > there some hidden agenda that I am unable to fathom? From
    > where I sit it appears to be a mere retard who has no life and is too
    > stupid to find a hobby. Sheesh!!! It's a shame these people are
    > able to breed!!!

    I doubt if they can breed, that is why they do this foolish stuff.

    --
    Joseph Meehan

    Dia duit
    Joseph Meehan, Apr 23, 2006

  3. Robert wrote:
    > What's up with the long list of nonsense posts from an obvious loser? Is
    > there some hidden agenda that I am unable to fathom? From where I sit it
    > appears to be a mere retard who has no life and is too stupid to find a
    > hobby. Sheesh!!! It's a shame these people are able to breed!!!

    Happens every once in a while. It seems to be a bot doing nonsense
    words. It's like a drive-by newsgroup spoiler. Psychotic.

    Gary Eickmeier
    Gary Eickmeier, Apr 23, 2006
  4. Robert

    Dan Guest

    Yes, It could be a virus infected Windows box doing a massive spam.
    People never learn.

    Dan, Apr 24, 2006
  5. In article <>,
    "Robert" <> wrote:

    > What's up with the long list of nonsense posts from an obvious loser? Is
    > there some hidden agenda that I am unable to fathom? From where I sit it
    > appears to be a mere retard who has no life and is too stupid to find a
    > hobby. Sheesh!!! It's a shame these people are able to breed!!!

    It's usually people looking for new security holes in Google. Google
    Groups isn't maintained anymore so it's the biggest source of spam and
    floods on Usenet. Some Usenet services have extra sensitive spam
    filters especially for Google. It's worth the false positives.
    Kevin McMurtrie, Apr 25, 2006
  6. Robert

    JoeB Guest

    On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 18:03:36 GMT, Gary Eickmeier wrote:

    > Robert wrote:
    >> What's up with the long list of nonsense posts from an obvious loser? Is
    >> there some hidden agenda that I am unable to fathom? From where I sit it
    >> appears to be a mere retard who has no life and is too stupid to find a
    >> hobby. Sheesh!!! It's a shame these people are able to breed!!!

    > Happens every once in a while. It seems to be a bot doing nonsense
    > words. It's like a drive-by newsgroup spoiler. Psychotic.
    >
    > Gary Eickmeier

    Google for HipCrime, and be enlightned :)

    --
    JoeB
    Never judge a man until you've walked a mile in his moccasins, because then
    JoeB, Apr 25, 2006
  7. JoeB wrote:
    > On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 18:03:36 GMT, Gary Eickmeier wrote:
    >
    >> Robert wrote:
    >>> What's up with the long list of nonsense posts from an obvious loser? Is
    >>> there some hidden agenda that I am unable to fathom? From where I sit it
    >>> appears to be a mere retard who has no life and is too stupid to find a
    >>> hobby. Sheesh!!! It's a shame these people are able to breed!!!

    >> Happens every once in a while. It seems to be a bot doing nonsense
    >> words. It's like a drive-by newsgroup spoiler. Psychotic.
    >>
    >> Gary Eickmeier

    > Google for HipCrime, and be enlightned

    Or, right now, there's a few threads in news.groups by HC himself that
    seem to spell it out.

    But it's the abuse of his software that's the problem, not him directly.
    And, yes, the agenda has been hidden for some time, perhaps forever.
    Usually coincides with ridicule from others. The guy is smart, but
    unable or unwilling to put forth any demands, ransoms or rationale.

    --
    John McWilliams
    John McWilliams, Apr 25, 2006
  8. Robert

    Bert Hyman Guest

    (John McWilliams) wrote in

    > But it's the abuse of his software that's the problem, not him
    > directly.

    Abuse of the software? What's the proper, non-abusive use for which
    it's intended?

    --
    Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |
    Bert Hyman, Apr 25, 2006
  9. Bert Hyman wrote:
    > (John McWilliams) wrote in
    >
    >> But it's the abuse of his software that's the problem, not him
    >> directly.

    > Abuse of the software? What's the proper, non-abusive use for which
    > it's intended?

    I wouldn't presume to answer for him.

    --
    John McWilliams
    John McWilliams, Apr 25, 2006
  10. Robert

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In news: John McWilliams
    <> wrote:

    > Bert Hyman wrote:
    >> (John McWilliams) wrote in
    >>
    >>> But it's the abuse of his software that's the problem, not him
    >>> directly.

    >> Abuse of the software? What's the proper, non-abusive use for which
    >> it's intended?
    >>

    > I wouldn't presume to answer for him.

    Then who wrote the original post which appears to be from you?

    --
    Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN
    Bert Hyman, Apr 26, 2006