nonsense engine

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by atomicdragon, Oct 9, 2007.

  1. atomicdragon

    atomicdragon Guest

    Hi, can someone tell me the url of the webpage that produces "intelligent"
    nonsense?

    I went to it a while ago and it came up with an essay about philosophy or
    something which sounded very intellectual but meant absolutely nothing.

    Hope someone knows the one I mean,

    TIA,
    Atomic
    atomicdragon, Oct 9, 2007
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. atomicdragon

    Another Guest

    atomicdragon wrote:
    > Hi, can someone tell me the url of the webpage that produces "intelligent"
    > nonsense?
    >
    > I went to it a while ago and it came up with an essay about philosophy or
    > something which sounded very intellectual but meant absolutely nothing.
    >
    > Hope someone knows the one I mean,
    >
    > TIA,
    > Atomic
    >
    >


    Here's one

    http://www.andrewdavidson.com/gibberish/?companyname=AtomicDragon
    Another, Oct 9, 2007
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. atomicdragon

    VanguardLH Guest

    "atomicdragon" wrote in message
    news:ECPOi.14649$...
    > Hi, can someone tell me the url of the webpage that produces
    > "intelligent" nonsense?
    >
    > I went to it a while ago and it came up with an essay about
    > philosophy or something which sounded very intellectual but meant
    > absolutely nothing.



    So you are a spammer that wants to pollute his spam with nonsense
    hoping that Bayesian filters happen to select keywords from your
    nonsense so they won't get detected as spam.
    VanguardLH, Oct 9, 2007
    #3
  4. atomicdragon

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 18:19:16 +0000, atomicdragon wrote:

    > Hi, can someone tell me the url of the webpage that produces "intelligent"
    > nonsense?
    >
    > I went to it a while ago and it came up with an essay about philosophy or
    > something which sounded very intellectual but meant absolutely nothing.
    >
    > Hope someone knows the one I mean,
    >
    > TIA,
    > Atomic


    Just Google "nonsense generator."
    Meat Plow, Oct 9, 2007
    #4
  5. atomicdragon

    chuckcar Guest

    Meat Plow <> wrote in
    news::

    > On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 18:19:16 +0000, atomicdragon wrote:
    >
    >> Hi, can someone tell me the url of the webpage that produces
    >> "intelligent" nonsense?
    >>
    >> I went to it a while ago and it came up with an essay about
    >> philosophy or something which sounded very intellectual but meant
    >> absolutely nothing.
    >>
    >> Hope someone knows the one I mean,
    >>
    >> TIA,
    >> Atomic

    >
    > Just Google "nonsense generator."
    >
    >


    OR better yet: google google<g>.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Oct 9, 2007
    #5
  6. atomicdragon

    atomicdragon Guest

    Yeah OK, whatever you say !


    "VanguardLH" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > "atomicdragon" wrote in message
    > news:ECPOi.14649$...
    >> Hi, can someone tell me the url of the webpage that produces
    >> "intelligent" nonsense?
    >>
    >> I went to it a while ago and it came up with an essay about philosophy or
    >> something which sounded very intellectual but meant absolutely nothing.

    >
    >
    > So you are a spammer that wants to pollute his spam with nonsense hoping
    > that Bayesian filters happen to select keywords from your nonsense so they
    > won't get detected as spam.
    >
    atomicdragon, Oct 9, 2007
    #6
  7. atomicdragon

    atomicdragon Guest

    Thats quite good but the one I was looking for wrote essays or reviews of
    imaginary/fictional books/papers and using words like postmodernism,
    deconstructivism etc etc it even included a list at the bottom of
    (imaginary) books/essays/papers referenced/mentioned in the essay.

    I got the address for it from a magazine, gonna have to look through the
    pile see if I can find it again.

    Atomic


    "Another" <.> wrote in message
    news:5373c$470bcd16$1860e511$...
    > atomicdragon wrote:
    >> Hi, can someone tell me the url of the webpage that produces
    >> "intelligent" nonsense?
    >>
    >> I went to it a while ago and it came up with an essay about philosophy or
    >> something which sounded very intellectual but meant absolutely nothing.
    >>
    >> Hope someone knows the one I mean,
    >>
    >> TIA,
    >> Atomic

    >
    > Here's one
    >
    > http://www.andrewdavidson.com/gibberish/?companyname=AtomicDragon
    atomicdragon, Oct 9, 2007
    #7
  8. atomicdragon

    lee h Guest

    atomicdragon wrote:
    > Thats quite good but the one I was looking for wrote essays or
    > reviews of imaginary/fictional books/papers and using words like
    > postmodernism, deconstructivism etc etc it even included a list at
    > the bottom of (imaginary) books/essays/papers referenced/mentioned in
    > the essay.


    http://www.echeat.com/
    lee h, Oct 9, 2007
    #8
  9. atomicdragon wrote:
    > Hi, can someone tell me the url of the webpage that produces "intelligent"
    > nonsense?
    >
    > I went to it a while ago and it came up with an essay about philosophy or
    > something which sounded very intellectual but meant absolutely nothing.
    >
    > Hope someone knows the one I mean,


    Buy me a six pack and I do a pretty job of it.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 10, 2007
    #9
  10. atomicdragon

    who'sthat Guest

    On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 16:29:57 -0400, Meat Plow <>
    wrote:

    >On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 18:19:16 +0000, atomicdragon wrote:
    >
    >> Hi, can someone tell me the url of the webpage that produces "intelligent"
    >> nonsense?
    >>
    >> I went to it a while ago and it came up with an essay about philosophy or
    >> something which sounded very intellectual but meant absolutely nothing.
    >>
    >> Hope someone knows the one I mean,
    >>
    >> TIA,
    >> Atomic

    >
    >Just Google "nonsense generator."


    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6790433/
    There you go..the best in the business
    who'sthat, Oct 10, 2007
    #10
  11. atomicdragon

    atomicdragon Guest

    Sample

    Batailleist `powerful communication' in the works of Stone
    V. John Werther
    Department of Deconstruction, Harvard University
    1. Textual postsemantic theory and the textual paradigm of consensus
    "Truth is fundamentally impossible," says Lyotard; however, according to
    Cameron[1] , it is not so much truth that is fundamentally impossible, but
    rather the futility, and some would say the paradigm, of truth. But if
    constructivism holds, we have to choose between prepatriarchial narrative
    and the deconstructivist paradigm of narrative. Sontag's critique of
    Batailleist `powerful communication' holds that sexual identity, ironically,
    has significance.

    However, Sartre promotes the use of the textual paradigm of consensus to
    read and modify society. Batailleist `powerful communication' states that
    sexuality is dead, given that culture is distinct from narrativity.

    It could be said that several theories concerning a self-falsifying whole
    may be discovered. The main theme of Werther's[2] analysis of semioticist
    narrative is the futility, and eventually the meaninglessness, of
    postdialectic sexual identity.

    2. Stone and constructivism
    The primary theme of the works of Stone is not theory per se, but neotheory.
    Therefore, any number of deappropriations concerning Batailleist `powerful
    communication' exist. Marx uses the term 'constructivism' to denote the role
    of the observer as participant.

    "Class is part of the futility of language," says Bataille. In a sense, the
    premise of the textual paradigm of consensus suggests that the law is
    capable of intentionality. Wilson[3] implies that the works of Stone are
    reminiscent of Mapplethorpe.

    Thus, many sublimations concerning not theory, but posttheory may be found.
    Lyotard suggests the use of capitalist neodialectic theory to attack
    hierarchy.

    In a sense, the economy, and some would say the paradigm, of constructivism
    prevalent in Stone's Heaven and Earth emerges again in Natural Born Killers,
    although in a more capitalist sense. Lacan's essay on the textual paradigm
    of consensus holds that the significance of the reader is significant form,
    but only if Batailleist `powerful communication' is invalid.

    However, Sartre promotes the use of postcultural Marxism to read sexual
    identity. Debord's analysis of constructivism implies that art is used to
    entrench class divisions.

    But the subject is interpolated into a Batailleist `powerful communication'
    that includes narrativity as a reality. The textual paradigm of consensus
    holds that sexuality is capable of truth, given that narrativity is equal to
    sexuality.

    3. Batailleist `powerful communication' and the dialectic paradigm of
    reality
    If one examines the dialectic paradigm of reality, one is faced with a
    choice: either reject constructivism or conclude that expression must come
    from the collective unconscious. It could be said that the main theme of
    Brophy's[4] essay on the dialectic paradigm of reality is a self-supporting
    totality. The subject is contextualised into a materialist paradigm of
    discourse that includes reality as a reality.

    "Society is impossible," says Marx. In a sense, if constructivism holds, the
    works of Stone are modernistic. Debord's critique of Batailleist `powerful
    communication' implies that truth serves to disempower the underprivileged.

    "Sexual identity is part of the failure of language," says Foucault;
    however, according to Hubbard[5] , it is not so much sexual identity that is
    part of the failure of language, but rather the fatal flaw of sexual
    identity. Therefore, the subject is interpolated into a Lacanist obscurity
    that includes art as a totality. The characteristic theme of the works of
    Gaiman is the rubicon, and some would say the collapse, of postdialectic
    narrativity.

    It could be said that Hanfkopf[6] suggests that we have to choose between
    the dialectic paradigm of reality and the cultural paradigm of reality. The
    subject is contextualised into a predialectic capitalism that includes
    language as a reality.

    In a sense, the premise of constructivism implies that society has intrinsic
    meaning. The primary theme of Tilton's[7] model of Batailleist `powerful
    communication' is the bridge between sexual identity and art.

    It could be said that the posttextual paradigm of consensus suggests that
    expression is a product of the masses, given that Sontag's critique of the
    dialectic paradigm of reality is valid. Foucault suggests the use of
    constructivism to deconstruct the status quo.

    However, Derrida uses the term 'the dialectic paradigm of reality' to denote
    a mythopoetical totality. Marx promotes the use of constructivism to
    challenge and analyse sexual identity.

    4. Pynchon and the dialectic paradigm of reality
    If one examines constructivism, one is faced with a choice: either accept
    the dialectic paradigm of reality or conclude that the media is capable of
    significance. Thus, if constructivism holds, we have to choose between
    dialectic nihilism and neosemanticist patriarchial theory. The dialectic
    paradigm of reality states that the raison d'etre of the participant is
    social comment, but only if sexuality is interchangeable with truth;
    otherwise, Sartre's model of Batailleist `powerful communication' is one of
    "Foucaultist power relations", and hence intrinsically responsible for
    capitalism.

    "Art is part of the genre of language," says Derrida; however, according to
    Dietrich[8] , it is not so much art that is part of the genre of language,
    but rather the economy, and eventually the fatal flaw, of art. However, the
    main theme of the works of Pynchon is the role of the observer as writer.
    Marx suggests the use of constructivism to attack outmoded, sexist
    perceptions of sexual identity.

    Thus, Lyotard uses the term 'Batailleist `powerful communication" to denote
    the common ground between truth and sexual identity. The example of
    constructivism intrinsic to Pynchon's Vineland is also evident in Mason &
    Dixon.

    But the primary theme of Drucker's[9] analysis of Batailleist `powerful
    communication' is the stasis, and some would say the futility, of textual
    class. Brophy[10] implies that the works of Pynchon are postmodern.

    Therefore, the subject is interpolated into a postcapitalist deappropriation
    that includes culture as a paradox. Marx uses the term 'the dialectic
    paradigm of reality' to denote the role of the reader as poet.

    However, if constructivism holds, we have to choose between Batailleist
    `powerful communication' and the dialectic paradigm of context. The premise
    of the dialectic paradigm of reality holds that narrativity is capable of
    significant form.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    1. Cameron, W. J. S. ed. (1971) Reassessing Expressionism: Constructivism in
    the works of Cage. University of Massachusetts Press

    2. Werther, D. (1984) Batailleist `powerful communication' and
    constructivism. Yale University Press

    3. Wilson, Z. Y. M. ed. (1977) Reading Debord: Constructivism in the works
    of Joyce. Oxford University Press

    4. Brophy, S. (1989) Constructivism and Batailleist `powerful communication'.
    O'Reilly & Associates

    5. Hubbard, F. Y. H. ed. (1994) The Meaninglessness of Society: Batailleist
    `powerful communication' in the works of Gaiman. Panic Button Books

    6. Hanfkopf, S. Q. (1983) Constructivism in the works of Pynchon. Harvard
    University Press

    7. Tilton, G. Z. H. ed. (1994) Reinventing Realism: Socialism, cultural
    theory and constructivism. O'Reilly & Associates

    8. Dietrich, K. (1981) Batailleist `powerful communication' and
    constructivism. Schlangekraft

    9. Drucker, Y. Q. ed. (1999) Deconstructing Sontag: Lyotardist narrative,
    constructivism and socialism. University of North Carolina Press

    10. Brophy, U. N. O. (1981) Constructivism in the works of Stone. University
    of Georgia Press
    atomicdragon, Oct 10, 2007
    #11
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Sasha Y. Gupta

    Tired of Nonsense

    Sasha Y. Gupta, Jul 14, 2004, in forum: MCSE
    Replies:
    26
    Views:
    924
    Politician Spock
    Jul 15, 2004
  2. Dan Welch

    Why the nonsense in spam emails?

    Dan Welch, Oct 6, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    1,647
    Mike0000
    Oct 8, 2003
  3. David, the fen-sucked, staring flyswatter

    virus nonsense

    David, the fen-sucked, staring flyswatter, Jul 5, 2004, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    16
    Views:
    743
    Blinky the Shark
    Jul 6, 2004
  4. Gordon
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    436
    Gordon
    Mar 17, 2005
  5. Gerry Wolf

    try again, hopefully without the nonsense

    Gerry Wolf, May 20, 2005, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    498
Loading...

Share This Page