    I'm wanting to repack a mobile phone battery type NM7074 and the
    Panasonic cells look like extra long AAs. I've never seen this type before.

    Any help appreciated.
    cam nospam, Jul 15, 2003

  2. cam nospam

    colinco Guest

    In article <>, cam nospam wrote...
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Anyone know of any sites that detail non standard batteries?
    >
    > I'm wanting to repack a mobile phone battery type NM7074 and the
    > Panasonic cells look like extra long AAs. I've never seen this type before.
    >
    > Any help appreciated.

    What chemistry are the batteries? At least it's easier to fit shorter
    ones in.
    www.panasonic.com/industrial/battery/oem/chem/nicmet/index.html
    colinco, Jul 15, 2003

  3. cam nospam

    cam nospam Guest

    Thankyou very much.

    AAAL was the variaint. Just like a AAA except 10mm longer.

    cam nospam, Jul 15, 2003
  4. cam nospam

    colinco Guest

    In article <>, cam nospam wrote...
    > AAAL was the variaint. Just like a AAA except 10mm longer.

    No idea where you would get them here. You can get 800mAH AAA now that
    probably match the capacity of the originals. Is the length critical?
    colinco, Jul 15, 2003