    A Petro Guest

    Surely there must be a way of fixing constant Non Responding Programs. I am
    at my wit's end . Using Win XP pro
    A Petro, Sep 4, 2011

  2. A Petro snuck on to your hard drive to scribble:

    > Surely there must be a way of fixing constant Non Responding Programs. I am
    > at my wit's end . Using Win XP pro

    Did you try uninstalling the program?

    --
    -There are some who call me...
    Jim

    "Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's
    troublesome."
    - Isaac Asimov
    James D Andrews, Sep 4, 2011

  3. A Petro

    me again Guest

    Jeff Strickland wrote:

    > Basically you said, I was driving down the highway and my car stopped running. What's
    > wrong with it? All we can say with any certainty is that you do not have a flat tire.

    The engineering majors discuss the problem:
    The chemical engineer says, "it has to be bad gasoline."
    The mechanical engineer says, "it has to be a carburator adjustment."
    The Computer Science major says, "I know! Let's all get out of the car and get back
    in again!"
    me again, Sep 4, 2011
  4. A Petro

    m.anne Guest

    "A Petro" <> wrote in message

    > Surely there must be a way of fixing constant Non Responding Programs. I
    > am at my wit's end . Using Win XP pro

    I'm having the same problem. I can be reading my newsgroups and can open
    the messages and then click on another message and nothing, does not open
    up.
    Am using windows xp.
    m.anne, Sep 5, 2011