    I have quite a few non responding programs . What is the reason for them
    .. And i cannot delete them with task manager because everything freezes
    and i have to restart

    Andy Petro, Apr 6, 2007

  2. Andy Petro

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Andy Petro" <> wrote in message
    news:4615a7f4$0$16403$...
    >I have quite a few non responding programs . What is the reason for them .
    >And i cannot delete them with task manager because everything freezes and i
    >have to restart

    Broken windows.

    WhzzKdd, Apr 6, 2007

  3. Andy Petro

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 22:46:16 -0400, "Andy Petro"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>I have quite a few non responding programs . What is the reason for them
    >>. And i cannot delete them with task manager because everything freezes
    >>and i have to restart

    > Actually, looking back at your recent posts, your system is hosed.
    >
    > 4/1: Doing anything in task manager creates another task manager icon
    > on your taskbar.
    >
    > 4/3: Same question asked again.
    >
    > 4/5: 100% cpu usage.
    >
    > 4/5: No process tab in Task Manager.
    >
    > Find someone who knows what they're doing to fix it.

    Like I said, broken windows <g>

    If I were Andy, I'd backup, test that backup, and backup again somewhere
    else. Then erase the freakin' thing and start over. I'm doing that for a
    client this weekend. Too many downloaded crappy apps from the web - the
    system is a DOG. So I'm going to start over on it.

    WhzzKdd, Apr 6, 2007
  4. Andy Petro

    Evan Platt Guest

    <> wrote:

    >I have quite a few non responding programs .

    Bummer.

    >What is the reason for them .

    Yeah, that's a complete sentence.

    > And i cannot delete them with task manager because everything freezes
    >and i have to restart

    Bad memory. not enough memory, who knows. You provided absolutely no
    details on your system.

    Evan Platt, Apr 6, 2007
  5. Andy Petro

    Evan Platt Guest