    Best to all,

    Carlos Albert Lacayo
    makberto at anothermessage dot com

    Makberto, Mar 5, 2004

  2. Makberto

    Richard C. Guest

    "Makberto" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    : Dear Readers,
    :
    : Greetings!
    :
    : Is anybody of you aware of any DVD player deck(s) or any DVD recorder
    : deck(s) that support non-removable cartridge DVD-RAM discs? After an
    : exhausting research on my part, I have only been able to identify the
    : Panasonic DMR-E10 that can record and play both non-removable
    : cartridge DVD-RAM discs and removable cartridge DVD-RAM discs.
    : However, are there any other ones, either Panasonic or non-Panasonic?
    : I am hard pressed to think that this is the only one, that is, the
    : only one as a standalone device.
    :
    ========================
    Don't ALL Panasonics use either?

    Richard C., Mar 5, 2004

  3. Makberto

    Nic Guest

    "Richard C." <post-age @spamcop.net> wrote in message
    > "Makberto" <> wrote in message
    > : Dear Readers,
    > :
    > : Greetings!
    > :
    > : Is anybody of you aware of any DVD player deck(s) or any DVD recorder
    > : deck(s) that support non-removable cartridge DVD-RAM discs? After an
    > : exhausting research on my part, I have only been able to identify the
    > : Panasonic DMR-E10 that can record and play both non-removable
    > : cartridge DVD-RAM discs and removable cartridge DVD-RAM discs.
    > : However, are there any other ones, either Panasonic or non-Panasonic?
    > : I am hard pressed to think that this is the only one, that is, the
    > : only one as a standalone device.
    > :
    > Don't ALL Panasonics use either?

    Yes all Panasonics work with both types. From experience, the E30, E50,
    HS2, E100 all do. Also the upcoming E55, E65 ands E85 also does.

    ---

    Nic, Mar 5, 2004