    xtra who are my mail ISP?

    Thanks in advance for any suggestions as to who I should fire.

    Jo

    MrsBeebleBrock, Feb 25, 2004

  2. MrsBeebleBrock wrote:
    > The question is, who is likely to be at fault? 2Day who host my site, or
    > xtra who are my mail ISP?

    Are they being marked as spam in your Xtra mailbox?

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://Dave.net.nz

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Feb 25, 2004

  3. Not sending card details by email: sending link to our 2day ecommerce
    site to which I must log in to retrieve details.

    MrsBeebleBrock, Feb 25, 2004
  4. Nope.

    MrsBeebleBrock, Feb 25, 2004

    Uncle StoatWarbler, Feb 25, 2004
  6. MrsBeebleBrock

    K Guest

    On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 02:16:39 +0000, Uncle StoatWarbler
    <> wrote:

    hehe my thoughts exacltly...the guys that are ripping the credit card
    numbers are getting slack, usually they still forwqard the mail for
    exaclty the reasons you are asking the question!

    K, Feb 26, 2004