    problem that affects only a very small number of cameras. You are
    delusional if you think problems like this - and indeed some far more
    serious - never affect digital cameras that are made in Japan.

    Bruce, Jan 27, 2011

  3. RichA

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 22:42:54 +0000, Bruce <> wrote:
    : RichA <> wrote:
    : >
    : >http://support.pentaximaging.com/node/1214
    :
    :
    : It doesn't matter how many times you repeat this story, it is a small
    : problem that affects only a very small number of cameras. You are
    : delusional if you think problems like this - and indeed some far more
    : serious - never affect digital cameras that are made in Japan.

    He certainly made enough noise about it when Canon had that focusing problem
    with the 1D3. You don't suppose he's forgotten already?

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Jan 27, 2011
  4. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    Rich <> wrote:
    >Bruce <> wrote in
    >
    >> RichA <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>http://support.pentaximaging.com/node/1214

    >> It doesn't matter how many times you repeat this story, it is a small
    >> problem that affects only a very small number of cameras.

    >Tell it to the owners who spent the $1600.00...

    .... and had their cameras fixed free of charge
    by their Pentax service centre.

    I bet you're far more upset about it than they are.

    Bruce, Jan 28, 2011