    Johnny.
    MCSE x 8,000,000
    CompTIA A+, Net+

    Johnny V, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Johnny V

    Techie Guest

    Johnny V
    You are over simplifying things with your comment, to compare what happens
    here to TestKing is a massive stretch of the imagination. TestKing publishes
    actual test questions with questionable responses for the most part people
    here will post the number of questions, the passing score and a breakdown of
    the test they wrote which is hardly the same thing.

    Although this is probably still a violation of the NDA its minor compared to
    publishing the actual questions.

    Techie, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Johnny V

    McseUk Guest

    when
    >they wrote the NDA.
    >
    >Ben
    >
    >.

    Did you write that because your trying to ease your guilt
    about cheating Jonny?

    McseUk, Oct 29, 2003