    Creative ideas are welcome!

    Thanks!!

    vitya

    =?Utf-8?B?dml0eWE=?=, Feb 22, 2006

  2. Here's an idea, download the trial of Windows XP Professional x64, burn the
    iso using your installed burning utility, install the trial, they use your
    Full RTM XP Pro x64 CD and do a upgrade. :)

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/evaluation/trial.mspx
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Feb 22, 2006

  3. Great, Thanks for the idea. I think I read somewhere that the upgrade was not
    supported, that's why I didn't bother..

    Anyway, I'm gonna give it a try and let you know if it worked.

    Thanks again

    vitya

    =?Utf-8?B?dml0eWE=?=, Feb 22, 2006
  4. Upgrading from the trial to the full OEM RTM version is supported. I did it
    just a week ago, no issues.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Feb 22, 2006