    Thank u
    tel.0316-266790

    GER VERMEULEN
    Ger Vermeulen, Sep 18, 2005

  2. Ger Vermeulen wrote:
    > Dear Dirs,
    > For the last days, I at am not able to connect to
    > the Internet. Have taken out the 'stekker' many a time and waited 30
    > seconds, to see, but to no avail. Am semi-invalid, and 73 years old, use
    > my internet, mostly to chat and what is amazing??, I am able to send an
    > email out and received many in, so that is working. Maybe U can give me
    > another idea what can be wrong (Start page is www.google nl). Started as
    > early at 5.30am and now at 9am, but it does not matter what time u try, u
    > always get "Page is not available" etc.etc.etc.
    > Thanks for any advice u can give me, as long as i am able to use my
    > Internet, for which I pay a considerable amount of money.
    > Thank u

    The internet is made up of many different things. Email is one, chat is
    another, web pages another. Perhaps one of them is having problems, not
    on your computer, but on theirs. Many times a temporary problems clears
    up as the people working on it get things straightened out. If it
    continues, contact the people involved with maintaining the website and
    scream bloody murder. It may not help, hardly ever hurts.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 18, 2005

  3. Ger Vermeulen

    Plato Guest

    Ger should try www.google.nl, which works, instead of www.google nl

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Sep 18, 2005
  4. Ger Vermeulen

    El Duderino Guest

    Dear Ger, I cannot give better advice than has been given, but may I suggest
    that you do not give out such personal details onto newsgroups as your phone
    number etc?
    Otherwise, try contacting your ISP and see if they are having any problem;
    it maybe that your 'google' page is cached and will come up, but all others
    are not.

    El Duderino, Sep 18, 2005