Nomen Nescio

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by None, Sep 24, 2006.

  1. None

    None Guest

    >Ass backwards in fact. You should shut everything >off, then make
    &rules only for the things you >absolutely need. Your reversed nonsense
    &is an >insecure clusterfuck.

    Get an education fucktard, he's telling you how to set up rules to block
    probes to your system, you set up rules to allow or dissallow what you want
    after. If you took your head out of your ass you might learn that

    None, Sep 24, 2006

  2. None wrote:

    > >Ass backwards in fact. You should shut everything >off, then make
    > &rules only for the things you >absolutely need. Your reversed nonsense
    > &is an >insecure clusterfuck.
    >
    > Get an education fucktard, he's telling you how to set up rules to block
    > probes to your system, you set up rules to allow or dissallow what you want
    > after.

    Um, no.

    Firewalls should be set up to block everything and then holes punched
    in them to allow what's needed. If you're running around trying to
    block things individually you've mucked it up horribly. In fact I don't
    even think Kerio will let you do things that way any more, but it's
    been a long time since I played with that toy.

    Non scrivetemi, Sep 24, 2006