    I believe there is now way possible to convert wav to midi or OTT
    format.

    Cheers Corky

    Corky, Sep 5, 2003

  2. Corky

    R-Slicks Guest

    On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 10:01:24 +1200, Corky <> wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >I have just received a Nokia 6385 and was wondering if there are any
    >ringtone options available other than the current digital or piano
    >type melodies. I was thinking more along the line of a Motorcycle
    >revving or Big Ben chime type sound which would need to be in either
    >midi or OTT file format to transfer to my phone via infrared.
    >I believe there is now way possible to convert wav to midi or OTT
    >format.
    >

    >Cheers Corky

    Post back here if you find a motorcycle revving : I have a WAV file of
    my R6 on chat which I'd love to convert but I have so far been unable
    to do so. Something to do with not being able to convert it t
    polyphonic because polyphonic describes musical instruments and the
    like : or something like that (yes, I really don't know !!)
    So, likewise, if anyone can tell me how to convert my WAV to
    polyphonic midi without losing any quality or having it simply sound
    like a jumble of static or oddball musical pings then let me know !!

    --
    DO NOT reply to - it is simply a spam catch.
    You can, if you wish, try "news .at. preou .dot. com"

    R-Slicks, Sep 6, 2003

  3. Corky

    bAZZ Guest

    NZed wrote:
    > Try this in Google
    > wav to polyphonic free software
    >
    > http://www.ringtone4me.com/
    >
    > I havnt tried the software but you should be able to find something that
    > does the job.
    >
    > NZed
    >
    > "R-Slicks" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 10:01:24 +1200, Corky <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Hi
    >>>
    >>>I have just received a Nokia 6385 and was wondering if there are any
    >>>ringtone options available other than the current digital or piano
    >>>type melodies. I was thinking more along the line of a Motorcycle
    >>>revving or Big Ben chime type sound which would need to be in either
    >>>midi or OTT file format to transfer to my phone via infrared.
    >>>I believe there is now way possible to convert wav to midi or OTT
    >>>format.
    >>>

    >>>Cheers Corky

    >>Post back here if you find a motorcycle revving : I have a WAV file of
    >>my R6 on chat which I'd love to convert but I have so far been unable
    >>to do so. Something to do with not being able to convert it t
    >>polyphonic because polyphonic describes musical instruments and the
    >>like : or something like that (yes, I really don't know !!)
    >>So, likewise, if anyone can tell me how to convert my WAV to
    >>polyphonic midi without losing any quality or having it simply sound
    >>like a jumble of static or oddball musical pings then let me know !!
    >>

    >>--
    >>DO NOT reply to - it is simply a spam catch.
    >>You can, if you wish, try "news .at. preou .dot. com"

    Try and find Nokia logo suite/manager ?? (can't remember the exact
    name). It should do what you want I think. If you have kazza try
    searching on there> I found tthousands of ringtones. Was quite surprised
    at thr variety. Even recently releaased songs tthat are popular wwere
    there. Worth a look.

    HTH
    bAZZ

    bAZZ, Sep 7, 2003