    The new software version 6.6.18 does not fix the problem when used with
    a Nokia 2280 phone. I can only assume that the phone would have to be
    upgraded to a newer version to fix this fault.

    Rob J, Feb 6, 2006

  2. Rob J

    Krazy Bob Guest

    "Rob J" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Recently I downloaded and installed a new version of Nokia PC Sync that
    > is supposed to fix a time error when daylight saving time is in force.
    >
    > The new software version 6.6.18 does not fix the problem when used with
    > a Nokia 2280 phone. I can only assume that the phone would have to be
    > upgraded to a newer version to fix this fault.

    Maybe try using pc sync 5.0

    Krazy Bob, Feb 6, 2006

  3. Rob J

    Peter S Guest

    "Rob J" <> wrote in message
    > Recently I downloaded and installed a new version of Nokia PC Sync that
    > is supposed to fix a time error when daylight saving time is in force.
    >
    > The new software version 6.6.18 does not fix the problem when used with
    > a Nokia 2280 phone. I can only assume that the phone would have to be
    > upgraded to a newer version to fix this fault.

    The version you mention 6.6.18 was the last version released with the bug.
    It isn't the latest version for your phone. Version 6.7 is the latest
    version, and fixes the bug. Download from here :

    http://www.nokia-asia.com/nokia/0,,81557,00.html

    Cheers,
    Pete.

    Peter S, Feb 7, 2006