    Hmmm, don't know where to go with this one. Never seen anything like this
    one
    before. Comments? Suggestions.

    Kue2, Jan 13, 2009

  2. Yeah, I've seen it on several installs recently. Apparently the As
    Administrator isn't passing through cleanly to the followon threads that
    open? Not sure why, but when you get one of these, it generally means you're
    not going to get it installed. You can try setting to Vista Compat mode -
    that's been known to help. And, of course, always start the install with
    "run as administrator". (my favourite trick for that is to open a PowerShell
    or CMD window "as administrator" and then start the install from inside that
    window, using the command line. )

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 13, 2009

  3. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Thanks Charlie!!

    I think u are reading my mind. I was just thinking about trying it from the
    command line.
    I'll try now, and post results.

    Kue2, Jan 13, 2009
  4. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Well, that did not work either.............

    Thanks for the suggestion Charlie.

    Kue2, Jan 13, 2009
  5. Was afraid it might not, but was worth a shot.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 13, 2009
  6. I'm seeing reports that Nokia PC Suite v. 7.1 works if you set to Vista
    compatibility mode. Map Loader appears to have some issues, though it did
    install.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 13, 2009
  7. Kue2

    evans03

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Problem Solved

    I was having the same problem but I have found a solution that works.

    Right click the installer, click properties then compatability. Then click "change settings for all users". Then, Select the "run this program in compatability mode for" and then "run as administrator". Click Ok, then apply and ok again. Run the installer. Problem Solved

    evans03, Mar 3, 2009