    etc, but I can't send texts from my PC.

    Thanks

    John
    John, Apr 2, 2006

  2. John

    Pam Guest

    Hi,
    I had the same problem. I converted my text files to java files through
    ReadManiac http://www.getjar.com/products/6/ReadManiacALibraryinthepocket,
    and read them through it also.

    Pam

    Pam, Apr 5, 2006

  3. Hello!

    We can suggest to have a look at Oxygen Phone Manager II (
    http://www.opm-2.com/ ) or Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones (
    http://www.opm-2.com/symbian/ ) for Symbian-based Nokia smartphones. Both of
    our products support SMS sending in plain-text as well as in Unicode format.

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov.
    Oxygen Software - tools for your mobile phone.
    Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your mobile phone.
    http://www.opm-2.com/
    http://www.oxygensoftware.com/

    Oxygen Software, May 15, 2006