    tedious! and this is the electronic age!

    Can anyone make any helpful suggestions?
    thanks!

    jils, Sep 5, 2006

  2. jils

    JANA Guest

    What I do with phones is I use the connectivity kit that is available for
    the phones. We buy the kits for the phones in order to maintain user
    backups. I download all the information from the phone to a PC. I then
    upload the information to the new phone using its respective kit. Check with
    your dealer about getting the necessary interface cable and software for
    your phone.

    There are some service places that offer this service. They usually charge
    about thirty to forty dollars for their time.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    "jils" <> wrote in message
    I've been using a Nokia 3120 for some years. I have lots of things in
    the calendar, meetings, appointments, birthdays etc.

    Now I have a new phone, a Nokia 6233, and when i put the sim card from
    the old phone into the new one, all my contacts are there but not my
    calendar notes.

    I can RTFM (I have tried), but if anyone has any quick clues that would
    help, i'd be grateful! If i can't work this out i have to put the sim
    card back in the old phone, write down all the calendar notes, put the
    sim card in the new phone and add all the calendar notes. boring!

    JANA, Sep 5, 2006

  3. jils

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 05 Sep 2006 14:41:42 +1000, jils Has Frothed:

    > I've been using a Nokia 3120 for some years. I have lots of things in the
    > calendar, meetings, appointments, birthdays etc.
    >
    > Now I have a new phone, a Nokia 6233, and when i put the sim card from the
    > old phone into the new one, all my contacts are there but not my calendar
    > notes.
    >
    > I can RTFM (I have tried), but if anyone has any quick clues that would
    > help, i'd be grateful! If i can't work this out i have to put the sim card
    > back in the old phone, write down all the calendar notes, put the sim card
    > in the new phone and add all the calendar notes. boring! tedious! and this
    > is the electronic age!
    >
    > Can anyone make any helpful suggestions? thanks!

    Ask in alt.cellular.nokia

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Sep 5, 2006
  4. jils