Nokia C3-01

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Woody, May 22, 2012.

  1. Woody

    Woody Guest

    My employer has just given me one of the above phones on Orange
    business.

    I have a VoIP account that I would like to install on the phone
    so that I can use it through wi-fi when away on hols.
    Unfortunately the phone only seems to offer a small number (5 I
    think) of service providers none of which is mine.

    Does anyone know how I can install my own provider (voip.co.uk)
    onto the phone?

    Also as a matter of interest, how easy is it to unlock? I am a
    field engineer an there is not always Orange/T-Mob coverage where
    I might be so a PAYG Voda SIM is sometimes useful.

    Having said that, compared to my old 6310i the C3-01 is c**p! No
    wonder Nokia are going through hard times.

    TIA

    --
    Woody

    harrogate three at ntlworld dot com