    Will a Nokia 6310 work with only a Nokia bluetooth headset or will it
    work with other manufacturers?

    Cheers, Andy.

    Andy, Oct 17, 2005

  2. Andy

    Bob Guest

    Andy

    My 6310 works fine with a bluetooth headset.

    Bob

    Bob, Oct 17, 2005

  3. Andy

    Jerry Guest

    Andy wrote:
    > Hi there, as I understand the Nokia 6310 had quite a proprietry
    > implementation of bluetooth, requiring a Nokia bluetooth adapter for a
    > computer.
    >
    > Is this the case with a bluetooth headset as well?
    >
    > Will a Nokia 6310 work with only a Nokia bluetooth headset or will it
    > work with other manufacturers?
    >
    > Cheers, Andy.

    My 6310 works fine on a computer with a standard usb bluetooth adapter.

    Jerry, Oct 17, 2005
  4. "Andy" <> wrote in message
    > Hi there, as I understand the Nokia 6310 had quite a proprietry
    > implementation of bluetooth, requiring a Nokia bluetooth adapter for a
    > computer.
    >
    > Is this the case with a bluetooth headset as well?
    >
    > Will a Nokia 6310 work with only a Nokia bluetooth headset or will it
    > work with other manufacturers?
    >
    > Cheers, Andy.

    The Nokia 6310 had problems with early adapters, but it should work ok with
    any current model - including headsets too.

    http://www.geekzone.co.nz
    Pocket PC and Smartphone software: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/store

    Mauricio Freitas [MVP], Oct 18, 2005