Nokia 3650

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Brendon, Sep 30, 2003.

  1. Brendon

    Brendon Guest

    Usually this newsgroup is for asking about computers, but it does not say computers in the title, so I have posted this anyway.

    I have a Nokia 3650, I have only had it for 2 days now, as my cousin gave me it, it did not come with a manual, does anyone able to give me a manual for my computer to open as a .PDF file or .TXT file. I would like a file with illustration directions.

    Thank you very much,
    The e-mailer of this message (Laugh (Joke))...

    ---
    This email contains no viruses
    AVG Anti-Virus System 6.0

    Brendon, Sep 30, 2003

  2. Brendon

    bb3 Guest

    http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,5184,5307,00.html

    bb3, Sep 30, 2003

  3. On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:31:11 +0100, "Brendon"
    <> wrote:

    >Usually this newsgroup is for asking about computers, but it does not
    >say computers in the title, so I have posted this anyway.
    >
    >I have a Nokia 3650, I have only had it for 2 days now, as my cousin
    >gave me it, it did not come with a manual, does anyone able to give
    >me a manual for my computer to open as a .PDF file or .TXT file. I would
    >like a file with illustration directions.
    >
    >Thank you very much,
    >The e-mailer of this message (Laugh (Joke))...

    Have you tried their web site? Even if they don't have .pdf or .txt
    files you might try emailing them to inquire about the possibility of
    getting a replacement manual.

    http://www.nokia.com/

    I've had several recent occasions to wonder about this issue. Why
    don't more companies put the operator's manuals for their products
    online in .pdf file format? It seems like such an inexpensive way to
    improve customer relations.

    I know they probably think if you can't get the manual, you'll just
    buy a new one. But that's pretty anti-customer, in my opinion.

    Any thoughts?

    Stever

    Stephen D. Salmon, Oct 1, 2003