    Col

    Col's law.
    Thinly sliced cabbage..
    Col, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Col

    Rane Bowen Guest

    I have the 3585, and haven't had a problem..

    "Col" <> wrote in message
    > I am having trouble with a Nokia 3586 . is anyone tried one of these on

    the 027

    Rane Bowen, Dec 10, 2003

  3. Col

    Muzz Guest

    "Rane Bowen" <> wrote in message
    > I have the 3585, and haven't had a problem..
    >
    > "Col" <> wrote in message
    > > I am having trouble with a Nokia 3586 . is anyone tried one of these on

    > the 027
    > > network ?
    > >
    > > --
    > >
    > > Col
    > >
    > > Col's law.
    > > Thinly sliced cabbage..

    I have a 3586, but have not had it for very long so no problems so far.

    What's the issue, Col ?
    Muzz, Dec 11, 2003
  4. "Muzz" <> wrote in message

    | "Rane Bowen" <> wrote in message
    | > I have the 3585, and haven't had a problem..
    | >
    | > "Col" <> wrote in message
    | > > I am having trouble with a Nokia 3586 . is anyone tried one of these on
    | > the 027
    | > > network ?
    | > >
    | > > --
    | > >
    | > > Col
    | > >
    | > > Col's law.
    | > > Thinly sliced cabbage..
    | >

    | I have a 3586, but have not had it for very long so no problems so far.
    |
    | What's the issue, Col ?

    I've had one for four months and had no problems (cept a broken aeriel which
    was my own fault). Its a nice lil phone (well for a telecom one - lol).
    Michael Payne, Dec 12, 2003