    confused?

    Thanks
    Rich
    Rich Strang, Jul 6, 2004

  2. Rich Strang

    °Mike° Guest

    Check all of the fans inside your box. Replace
    any that are not running smoothly; replace the
    PSU, if necessary.

    On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 19:09:20 GMT, in
    <ANCGc.399$>
    Rich Strang scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 6, 2004

  3. Rich Strang

    Plato Guest

    Rich Strang wrote:

    > When my pc is booting up the PSU makes a noise like an old clapped out car,
    > the second it loads windows the PSU goes silent...what's going on, i'm
    > confused?

    You have a dirty fan inside the pc.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jul 7, 2004
  4. Plato wrote:
    > Rich Strang wrote:
    >>
    >> When my pc is booting up the PSU makes a noise like an old clapped
    >> out car, the second it loads windows the PSU goes silent...what's
    >> going on, i'm confused?

    > You have

    .... been plagiarised.
    Ed Jablonowski, Jul 7, 2004