    tells" actually means or if it has anything to do with the sip trunk going
    down and if there's a solution to it.
    thanks for any pointers.
    tg, Oct 8, 2010

  2. tg

    alexd Guest

    Meanwhile, at the uk.telecom.voip Job Justification Hearings, tg chose the
    tried and tested strategy of:

    > I have the following entry repeating in my voip syslog:
    > "Warning: Noisy feedback tells: pid= req_src_ip= req_src_port=..."

    Given up on CCME then? ;-)

    > I also have my sip trunk occasionally going down - once every few days -
    > for no reason and I have to restart it manually to get it back up.

    How are you determining that the SIP is down? No in/out calls? Log messages?
    You could turn up the verbosity and see if it logs any messages before it
    goes down.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    19:54:40 up 3 days, 26 min, 4 users, load average: 0.00, 0.18, 0.40
    alexd, Oct 8, 2010

  3. tg

    tg Guest

    > How are you determining that the SIP is down?

    router#show sip register status
    Line peer expires(sec) registered
    my-acct-no 20002 2735 no

    > No in/out calls?

    that's right, no calls in or out work

    > Log messages?

    nothing in the log to explain why it goes down. I might need to add more
    debug commands for that though.
    tg, Oct 9, 2010