    good? Are there others that are better? (I am sure this has been asked
    before and I apologize for asking it again, but I have been away from this
    usenet for some time)

    Proteus, Jul 26, 2005

  2. Proteus wrote:
    > What is the best noise removal software for removing noise from
    > digital images? I have done some surfing and two that seem to come
    > up are Noise Ninja (picturecode.com) and Neat Image (neatimage.com).
    > Are these both good? Are there others that are better? (I am sure
    > this has been asked before and I apologize for asking it again, but I
    > have been away from this usenet for some time)

    Paint Shop Pro 9 has the best noise-reduction software I've seen.

    David

    David J Taylor, Jul 26, 2005

  3. Proteus

    Jarek Guest

    David J Taylor wrote:

    > Paint Shop Pro 9 has the best noise-reduction software I've seen.

    neat image has better.

    --
    pozdro
    JK

    Jarek, Jul 26, 2005
  4. I prefer Noise Ninja over the noise reduction in Paint Shop Pro. I have
    no experience with Neat Image, though I have read good reports about
    it. The reason I prefer Noise Ninja is that it leaves the image looking
    more real. Paint Shop Pro is rather aggressive in its noise reduction
    and leaves the image looking a bit artificial, in my opinion. At least
    for pictures of people's faces, which is what I do the most.

    Bye.

    Crunchy Doodle, Jul 26, 2005
  5. Crunchy Doodle wrote:
    > I prefer Noise Ninja over the noise reduction in Paint Shop Pro. I
    > have no experience with Neat Image, though I have read good reports
    > about it. The reason I prefer Noise Ninja is that it leaves the image
    > looking more real. Paint Shop Pro is rather aggressive in its noise
    > reduction and leaves the image looking a bit artificial, in my
    > opinion. At least for pictures of people's faces, which is what I do
    > the most.

    With Paint Shop Pro, you can of course adjust the degree of noise
    reduction to suit yourself, as you can with other software.

    David

    David J Taylor, Jul 26, 2005
  6. Proteus

    Rudy Benner Guest

    "Proteus" <> wrote in message
    > What is the best noise removal software for removing noise from digital
    > images? I have done some surfing and two that seem to come up are Noise
    > Ninja (picturecode.com) and Neat Image (neatimage.com). Are these both
    > good? Are there others that are better? (I am sure this has been asked
    > before and I apologize for asking it again, but I have been away from this
    > usenet for some time)

    NeatImage, standalone or plugin with Photoshop.

    Rudy Benner, Jul 26, 2005