    site if this program can be set up to do a scheduled scan. Can anybody using
    this product answer this for me and perhaps let me know if they're happy
    with its performance? Tom G.

    tom, Aug 31, 2007

  2. tom

    Fred Guest

    tom wrote:
    > Am thinking about giving Nod32 AV a try but I don't see anywhere on
    > their site if this program can be set up to do a scheduled scan.

    Yes you can schedule tasks in the scheduler planner.

    > Can anybody using this product answer this for me and perhaps let me know
    > if they're happy with its performance?

    Extremely happy user.

    Fred, Aug 31, 2007

  3. tom

    Jim Byrd Guest

    Hi Tom - Well, it certainly has a scheduler which allows scheduling of most
    functions including scans. I'm very well satisfied with it - IMO it's
    probably the best AV currently available in terms of functionality,
    footprint and performance, and its lack of interference with other programs
    (contrasted with the current non-commercial Norton for example.)

    --
    Regards, Jim Byrd,
    My Blog, Defending Your Machine,

    In news:,
    tom <> typed:

    Jim Byrd, Aug 31, 2007
  4. tom

    Guest

    "tom" <> wrote:

    >Am thinking about giving Nod32 AV a try but I don't see anywhere on their
    >site if this program can be set up to do a scheduled scan. Can anybody using
    >this product answer this for me and perhaps let me know if they're happy
    >with its performance? Tom G.

    Happy user, it has IMON (Internet monitor) to scan files as they come
    in, very handy.
    --
    A Good Wife
    http://www.jonholato.com/2007/08/31/a-good-wife/