    please.

    Eddie

    ---
    Edward Doyle, Jul 6, 2004

  2. Edward Doyle

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Edward Doyle" <> wrote in
    news:ccd9e8$oci$:

    > I wanted to install this prog. and when i did a message came up saying
    > either there is no default mail client or the current mail client
    > cannot fulfill the messaging request.Please run microsoft outlook and
    > set it as the default mail client when i press ok the box was still
    > there for the set up of it as in the box you normally get that says
    > next etc when your setting something up could you please tell me what
    > this is its asking in the sense is it ok to do this and being a
    > beginner could you tell me how i do this please.
    >
    > Eddie

    Well, what is you email client program?

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jul 6, 2004

  3. Edward Doyle

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Duane Arnold" <> wrote in message
    >| "Edward Doyle" <> wrote in
    >|
    >| > I wanted to install this prog. and when i did a message came up
    >| > saying either there is no default mail client or the current mail
    >| > client cannot fulfill the messaging request.Please run microsoft
    >| > outlook and set it as the default mail client when i press ok the
    >| > box was still there for the set up of it as in the box you
    >| > normally get that says next etc when your setting something up
    >| > could you please tell me what this is its asking in the sense is
    >| > it ok to do this and being a beginner could you tell me how i do
    >| > this please.
    >| >
    >| > Eddie
    >| >

    >| Well, what is you email client program?
    >|
    >| Duane :)

    (Duane, you *could* just look it up in his headers <g> - it's OE6)

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~
    Toolman Tim, Jul 6, 2004
  4. Edward Doyle

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in

    > "Duane Arnold" <> wrote in message
    >>| "Edward Doyle" <> wrote in

    >>| Well, what is you email client program?
    >>|
    >>| Duane :)

    > (Duane, you *could* just look it up in his headers <g> - it's OE6)

    LOL

    The OP may need to configure NOD32's IMON to point to port 110 so that
    IMON can scan traffic coming from the ISP's POP3 email server. That's
    what Outlook and OE are listening on port 110 and is the default setup
    port NOD32's IMON listen on. So, the OP should establish OE as the
    default email client on the machine (maybe setup an OE email account), if
    he has not done so.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jul 6, 2004