    Why have I that problem?
    thanks

    bye Adriano

    Adriano, Jan 5, 2005

  2. Adriano

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Adriano <> wrote in
    news:eek::

    > Hi, I have Win XP with SP2 and NOD32 . I have just installed the new
    > version of Nod32.

    I run NOD32 on XP Pro with SP2.

    > Now in "safety center PC" in "Protection viruses" I see "not up to
    > date".

    I downloaded and installed version 2.12.3. I was on 2.12.2 and the Safety
    Center indicates it knows about 2.0. I know I am on 2.12.3. So I am not
    going to worry about it.

    > I see also the icon on Toolbar on the on right on the bottom (there is
    > a problem).

    You can try rebooting the machine to see if that fixes the icon problem.

    > My Nod32 is up to date. I am sure!
    > Why have I that problem?

    There is a NOD32 forum you can post your questions.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jan 5, 2005