NOBODY LIKES A BIG MOUTH!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Aug 2, 2008.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Aug 2, 2008

  2. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Aug 2, 2:27 pm, "David J. Littleboy" <> wrote:
    > "Annika1980" <> wrote:
    >
    > >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/101088648/original

    > > WHO RULES ???

    > He who can go forth and brave this foul summer heat rules. Yuck. I've got a
    > band rehearsal tomorrow at noon, and it's not clear I'll survive getting
    > there.
    >
    > David J. Littleboy
    > Tokyo, Japan

    Tell me about it! I sweated my butt off getting that pic.
    And I was standing on my back porch in the shade.

    Tain't the heat, it's the humidity.

    Annika1980, Aug 2, 2008

  3. Annika1980

    Helen Guest

    On Aug 2, 3:24 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > On Aug 2, 2:27 pm, "David J. Littleboy" <> wrote:
    >
    > > "Annika1980" <> wrote:

    > > >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/101088648/original

    > > > WHO RULES ???

    > > He who can go forth and brave this foul summer heat rules. Yuck. I've got a
    > > band rehearsal tomorrow at noon, and it's not clear I'll survive getting
    > > there.

    > > David J. Littleboy
    > > Tokyo, Japan

    > Tell me about it!  I sweated my butt off getting that pic.
    > And I was standing on my back porch in the shade.
    >
    > Tain't the heat, it's the humidity.

    Well your hard work does not go unnoticed. Beautiful shot of a
    bluebird. It may be worms to us but to her and many other birds it's
    steak!
    Excellent work, very sharp with perfect exposure.

    "Tain't the heat, it's the humidity."

    LOL, they even say that up here!

    I beat the heat by going swimming!

    Helen, Aug 2, 2008
  4. Annika1980

    Noon Guest

    On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 15:10:35 -0700, John McWilliams
    <> wrote:

    >Annika1980 wrote:
    >> Except the 40D, of course!
    >>
    >> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/101088648/original
    >>

    >Nice work, very nice.

    Yes... but never having seen a pic of a bluebird I thought they'd be
    blue.. or is that only true of the male?

    Noon, Aug 3, 2008
  5. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Aug 3, 2:40 pm, Noon <> wrote:
    > On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 15:10:35 -0700, John McWilliams
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >Annika1980 wrote:
    > >> Except the 40D, of course!

    > >>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/101088648/original

    > >Nice work, very nice.

    > Yes... but never having seen a pic of a bluebird I thought they'd be
    > blue.. or is that only true of the male?

    Pretty much. The males are much bluer in color. The females only
    have a touch of blue on the back.

    Male:
    http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/101096600

    Female:
    http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/100830360

    Bluebirds are very skittish and quite shy .... until you get around
    the bluebird house where the nest and the babies are. Then they'll
    swoop at you trying to scare you away. Maybe a head on swoop shot
    will be my next project.

    Annika1980, Aug 3, 2008
  6. Annika1980

    Noons Guest

    WARNING! THIS WAS POSTED BY CONFESSED PAEDOPHILE AND CHILD ABUSERBRET DOUGLAS, HIDING UNDER THE ALIAS OF ANNIKA1980

    Noons, Aug 4, 2008
  7. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    NOONS IS AN IDIOT!