    the browser entirely.

    I suspect the Noads people just need to modify their program somehow
    to stop doing this.

    Matt Beckwith, Jan 18, 2004

  2. Matt Beckwith

    Boomer Guest

    (Matt Beckwith) wrote in
    news::

    > I used to be quite happy with the free popup killer, Noads.
    > Lately, however, I've noticed that when some undesirable popups
    > appear, instead of just closing the popup window itself, Noads
    > actually closes the browser entirely.
    >
    > I suspect the Noads people just need to modify their program
    > somehow to stop doing this.

    More than likely. Have you contacted them?

    Boomer, Jan 18, 2004

  3. Matt Beckwith

    °Mike° Guest

    http://toolbar.google.com/

    On 17 Jan 2004 16:17:13 -0800, in
    <>
    Matt Beckwith scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 18, 2004
  4. Matt Beckwith

    Harrison Guest

    Google toolbar works well.
    Avant Browser works better.
    Mozilla browser works well.

    Harrison, Jan 18, 2004
  5. Matt Beckwith

    derek Guest

    another good browser is slim browser very fast and has a built in pop up
    stopper give it a go www.download.com

    derek, Jan 19, 2004