    in the networks connections screen. Can anyone offer help or advice?
    --
    ramralph31

    Rafael, Apr 14, 2008

  2. Rafael

    Lem Guest

    Rafael wrote:
    > I am trying to install a wireless network at home by the one computer that
    > will be using a wireless connection does not have the wireless tab or option
    > in the networks connections screen. Can anyone offer help or advice?

    Check Device Manager to see if the wireless adapter has been properly
    installed and is active.

    --
    Lem -- MS-MVP

    Lem, Apr 14, 2008

  3. Rafael

    Rafael Guest

    The device manager show an installed and active wireless adapter

    ramralph31

    Rafael, Apr 14, 2008
  4. Rafael

    Ken Triebold Guest

    Do you have SP2 on your Windows XP? Some of the wireless networking
    capability only became available with SP2.

    Ken Triebold, Apr 14, 2008
  5. Rafael

    Rafael Guest

    I do have SP2