    How do I get that button there?

    Thanks,
    AJS

    AJS, Nov 27, 2008

  2. Are you running Microsoft ZWC? Make sure it is running in the services.

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), Nov 27, 2008

  3. AJS

    AJS Guest

    What is ZWC?

    AJS, Nov 27, 2008
  4. Hi
    Make sure that the Icon connection that you see in the Traybar is the
    Wireless, and not the wire network card.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html
    Wireless in general, http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 27, 2008
  5. Sorry, it should be WZC (Windows Zero Configuration).

    Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), Nov 27, 2008