    and I have wireless zero active. Can someone please help
    --
    ramralph31
    Rafael, Apr 14, 2008

  2. Rafael

    Barb Bowman Guest

    Barb Bowman, Apr 14, 2008

  3. Make sure WZC is running.

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net
    http://www.HowToNetworking.com
    Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), Apr 14, 2008
  4. Rafael

    Rafael Guest

    I have a BELKIN wireless adapter installed. I did initially install the
    software that came with is but had some trouble wit hit so I uninstalled the
    software. I have also checked my MSCONFIG and disabled the Belkin startup.
    --
    ramralph31

    Rafael, Apr 14, 2008
  5. Rafael

    Rafael Guest

    My WZC does show as started in SERVICES.MSC
    --
    ramralph31

    Rafael, Apr 14, 2008
  6. Rafael

    smlunatick Guest

    On Apr 14, 10:34 am, Rafael <> wrote:
    > I have a BELKIN wireless adapter installed.  I did initially install the
    > software that came with is but had some trouble wit hit so I uninstalled the
    > software.  I have also checked my MSCONFIG and disabled the Belkin startup.
    > --
    > ramralph31
    >

    > "Barb Bowman" wrote:
    > > what wireless card and what software? some software disabled windows
    > > native WZC

    > > On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 18:32:01 -0700, Rafael
    > > <> wrote:

    > > >I am trying to install wireless at home but can not find the wireless
    > > >connection tab in network connections.  I have a wireless driver installed
    > > >and I have wireless zero active.  Can someone please help

    > > --

    > > Barb Bowman
    > > MS-MVP
    > >http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/meetexperts/bowman.mspx
    > >http://blogs.digitalmediaphile.com/barb/- Hide quoted text -

    Please note that most wireless adapter drivers are a complete part of
    the bindled management software. If you uninstall the driver, you
    will probably unstalled the manufacturer's complete driver. You need
    to re-install the driver and then disable this management software
    from auto-starting. There might be a service that needs to be turned
    to "manual" start-up (Altheros is for mine.)
    smlunatick, Apr 14, 2008