No web pages displaying

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Lovegoddess {LG}, Jan 23, 2005.

  1. A friend of mine has installed MSN and since then no web pages will display.

    PC will downloads mail no problem but when you open IE it doesn't do anything, just a blank page, no error messages ,nothing.

    We ran nortons 2005 update and ran the program, it found 40+ problems which we quarantined and isolated and deleted manually where needed.

    Still nothing.

    We deleted temporary files, nothing.

    Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.

    He is using wanadoo broadband, if that's nay help (we re-booted this too along with the PC!!)

    --
    LG

    --
    view our comper-in-the-making.
    http://www.freewebs.com/kazh/index.htm
    Lovegoddess {LG}, Jan 23, 2005

  2. Lovegoddess {LG} wrote:
    > A friend of mine has installed MSN and since then no web pages will display.
    >
    > PC will downloads mail no problem but when you open IE it doesn't do anything, just a blank page, no error messages ,nothing.
    >
    > We ran nortons 2005 update and ran the program, it found 40+ problems which we quarantined and isolated and deleted manually where needed.
    >
    > Still nothing.
    >
    > We deleted temporary files, nothing.
    >
    > Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.
    >
    > He is using wanadoo broadband, if that's nay help (we re-booted this too along with the PC!!)

    Maybe this'll help:
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 23, 2005

  3. Lovegoddess {LG}, Jan 23, 2005