no VUE center in my city

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?SmFscGFyaQ==?=, Jul 28, 2007.

  1. i want to take MCP exams but VUE center is not in my city do i need to visit
    another city or its ONLINE EXAMS systems?
    =?Utf-8?B?SmFscGFyaQ==?=, Jul 28, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmFscGFyaQ==?=

    Maincat Guest

    "Jalpari" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >i want to take MCP exams but VUE center is not in my city do i need to
    >visit
    > another city or its ONLINE EXAMS systems?

    Where is your city?

    You have to go to a Centre to take an exam. Have you considered Prometric
    http://www.prometric.com/Microsoft/default.htm

    Be aware of the following:
    Note Microsoft Learning is partnering with Prometric for delivery of the
    Microsoft professional certification and Microsoft Dynamics exams. Pearson
    VUE will discontinue selling Microsoft professional certification exams
    after August 31, 2007. To accommodate those who purchase Microsoft
    professional certification exams through August 31, Pearson VUE will
    continue to administer the exams through December 31, 2007. Pearson VUE will
    discontinue selling and administering Microsoft Dynamics exams after
    December 31, 2007. Additional details regarding this transition will become
    available during the next few months.
    Maincat, Jul 28, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SmFscGFyaQ==?=

    Montreal MCT Guest

    I would recommend finding a Prometric centre to take your exams at.
    www.prometric.com

    --
    Mitch Garvis, MCT
    MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
    Montreal MCT, Jul 28, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SmFscGFyaQ==?=

    Maincat Guest

    "Montreal MCT" <> wrote in message
    >I would recommend finding a Prometric centre to take your exams at.
    >www.prometric.com

    Did you read my post before you? If so, what new information have you
    given?
    Maincat, Jul 29, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SmFscGFyaQ==?=

    Montreal MCT Guest

    No Maincat I did not. I feel horrible. For the first time in the history
    of newsgroups and the Internet two people have given good and redundant
    answers. The Internet will never be the same.

    Look out! Here comes the SpiderPig!

    Montreal MCT, Jul 29, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SmFscGFyaQ==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jul 29, 6:52 pm, "Montreal MCT" <> wrote:
    > No Maincat I did not. I feel horrible. For the first time in the history
    > of newsgroups and the Internet two people have given good and redundant
    > answers. The Internet will never be the same.

    LMAO !! Indeed !
    Cerebrus, Jul 29, 2007
  7. "Montreal MCT" <> wrote in message

    > No Maincat I did not. I feel horrible. For the first time in the history
    > of newsgroups and the Internet two people have given good and redundant
    > answers. The Internet will never be the same.
    >
    > Look out! Here comes the SpiderPig!
    > --
    > Mitch Garvis, MCT
    > MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
    > Microsoft MVP: Windows Server - Customer Experience
    > Visit my blog at http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
    > "Maincat" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Montreal MCT" <> wrote in message
    > >>I would recommend finding a Prometric centre to take your exams at.
    > >>www.prometric.com
    > >>

    > > Did you read my post before you? If so, what new information have you
    > > given?

    You just cheated off of his answer anyway. Newsgroup Dumper!

    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jul 30, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?SmFscGFyaQ==?=

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hey Michael I suppose there are some people in this newsgroup who do not yet
    realize that every answer that they have posted I have probably already
    posted... I take a few short months off and they think I'm the newbie!

    Mitch Garvis, MCT
    MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
    Visit my blog at http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:%...

    Montreal MCT, Jul 30, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?SmFscGFyaQ==?=

    Maincat Guest

    I deeply resent the attitude you have taken, seeming to find me a butt of
    your humour just for answering the OP and trying to improve the quality of
    this NG. You do not hold the monopoly on answers in this NG. Perhaps if
    you had taken the time to read the (one) post in answer to the OP, you would
    have seen the OP had been answered and that your answer added nothing.
    Instead you treat me with contempt, which for a MVP is a disgrace.
    Concentrate on improving this NG.

    So sorry to have dared to answer the OP in the first place.

    Maincat, Jul 30, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?SmFscGFyaQ==?=

    Montreal MCT Guest

    I have no issue with your answering the original OP. For you to come back
    at me - ANYONE, not just me - after I also answered it, and shove it back at
    me is just silly, not at all improving anything. I saw a question, I
    answered it. I then saw that you had answered it as well, but that's life.
    For you to call attention to it is just silly.

    I for one appreciate your participation in the newsgroups, and am sorry if
    you are so offended by our joking around.

    Best regards,

    Montreal MCT, Jul 30, 2007
  11. Maincat wrote:
    > I deeply resent the attitude you have taken, seeming to find me a butt of
    > your humour just for answering the OP and trying to improve the quality of
    > this NG.

    See, that whole "improve the quality of this NG." was a big mistake.

    You don't mess with perfection man!

    MG
    Mostly Gizzards, Jul 30, 2007
  12. =?Utf-8?B?SmFscGFyaQ==?=

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Maincat" <> did cause the

    > Did you read my post before you? If so, what new information have you
    > given?

    Although MMCT has said he didn't notice your post, you might also
    consider other factors. Perhaps when someone else replies consider that
    your post has not appeared on their news server yet. Particularly when
    you don't post to the MS servers, sometimes a post doesn't always show
    up right away. Maybe even time zones differences.

    Then again it could be the bug up your a$$...

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Jul 30, 2007
  13. =?Utf-8?B?SmFscGFyaQ==?=

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Montreal MCT" <> did cause the

    > No Maincat I did not. I feel horrible. For the first time in the
    > history of newsgroups and the Internet two people have given good and
    > redundant answers. The Internet will never be the same.

    Heh... I say PoTD.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Jul 30, 2007
  14. "Maincat" <> wrote in news:er2aVup0HHA.3940
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > So sorry to have dared to answer the OP in the first place.

    Time to take your meds maincat.

    I take that back, such a vitriolic attitude and resentment over something
    of no consequence whatsoever is what makes noosegroups fun!
    Red Swingline Stapler, Jul 30, 2007
  15. =?Utf-8?B?SmFscGFyaQ==?=

    Maincat Guest

    > Then again it could be the bug up your a$$...
    >
    > -------
    >
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL

    Pathetic.
    Maincat, Jul 30, 2007
  16. =?Utf-8?B?SmFscGFyaQ==?=

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Maincat" <> did cause the

    > Pathetic.

    Come on, strain a bit!

    You just tell your Dad that I am going to get my lawyer and he is going
    to rush you.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Jul 30, 2007
  17. =?Utf-8?B?SmFscGFyaQ==?=

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Alright, I think it is about time that we all take a step back, breathe, and
    move on. Though the newsgroup does seem a little slow now it need not be
    stirred by two long-time and respected contributors continuing this
    catfitght, especially with the hoardes gathering around and cheering.

    Maincat if I offended you I apologize. I hope we can shake hands and move
    on, and I hope that those who have contributed to this mess can do the same.

    Respectfully,

    Montreal MCT, Jul 31, 2007
  18. =?Utf-8?B?SmFscGFyaQ==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jul 31, 4:53 am, "Montreal MCT" <> wrote:
    > Alright, I think it is about time that we all take a step back, breathe, and
    > move on. Though the newsgroup does seem a little slow now it need not be
    > stirred by two long-time and respected contributors continuing this
    > catfitght, especially with the hoardes gathering around and cheering.
    >
    > Maincat if I offended you I apologize. I hope we can shake hands and move
    > on, and I hope that those who have contributed to this mess can do the same.
    >
    > Respectfully,

    Aw ! Just when we were starting to have some fun !!
    Cerebrus, Jul 31, 2007
  19. "Montreal MCT" <> wrote in message

    > I have no issue with your answering the original OP. For you to come back
    > at me - ANYONE, not just me - after I also answered it, and shove it back at
    > me is just silly, not at all improving anything. I saw a question, I
    > answered it. I then saw that you had answered it as well, but that's life.
    > For you to call attention to it is just silly.
    >
    > I for one appreciate your participation in the newsgroups, and am sorry if
    > you are so offended by our joking around.
    >

    > Best regards,

    Boy that move really subdued you brother! But you do have very valid
    point!

    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jul 31, 2007
  20. =?Utf-8?B?SmFscGFyaQ==?=

    Montreal MCT Guest

    I have grown... I am one with the force.

    Montreal MCT, Aug 1, 2007